Monday, September 29, 2008

Plunge Ady!

Snipped my hair short! Alright, not exactly short short, but it's kinda above shoulder length. Ahhhhhhhh FINALLY! :))))

The hairstylist ironed and curled my hair at the end and wiped on hair serum so every strand is in perfect position and curl. For now.

I dread the hair wash session tonight :(

Ask me quick! What would I do if I have a gazillion dollar! What would you do if you have a gazillion dollar? Well, for one, I'll hire a personal hairstylist on standby just for myself! I know! Soh clever right! >) *pats own head*

5 comments:

Essie said...

Honey, I want a personal hairstylist, personal fashion designer and personal makeup artist!

LIKE DUH?!

hahahahahaha okay then! WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A GAZILLION DOLLARS!?

Anonymous said...

*chibabom* -____-

i answered ady loh! personal hairstylist mah! tsk! slow lah!

xD

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

hmm.. why didn't i think of that?
that's like the 1st i've heard..
odd right?

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

_gyzh_ said...

I have alwiz dreamt of a personal stylist XD
But i have to find a gazillion dollars first...