Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stressed Out

There will be some changes in my work scope, like, right about now. And I’m going crazy, getting nightmares after another. Argh. I love me some holiday!!! Oh, by the way, no more taking leave on Mondays: because that’s the day all my weekly reports should go out. Lovely, isn’t it?

Last night Jason and I surfed through www.airasia.com.my and I think we’ve got ourselves a honeymoon package. Just need to wait for Jason to renew his passport and we’ll book ‘em right after. At least something’s moving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey plan the honeymoon well...where to....all the best...need any help...do let me know...take care

Leishia said...

heh yeah. perhaps your hubby can get us free plane tix?! :D

well hey i hope u've been holding up great. hugs girl!