Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Have Sunnies, Will Travel

I have this thing with sunglasses. I wouldn’t call it a fetish, but I do love them, like, really love them. But it’s just so difficult to find a pair that suits me nicely.

A couple of years ago when I got my salary, I made sure I put aside some money and sunglasses shopping I went immediately after work with my friend, Khim! (When a girl’s determined with her shopping, you better stay out of the way! hehe)

During the process of choosing, trying on, and nit-picking, I realized those Matrix-style, uber urban cool frames are just so not for me! Which was saddening because, well, they are simply so cool!

So what’s left for me? Jacqueline Kennedy-ish retro, Audrey Hepburn-ish classic frames apparently suits my face very well, surprisingly.

But now, instead of going all over places to find a pair of eyeglasses, I now have OpticsPlanet to go to - online, hassle free! OpticsPlanet.net is a leading online supplier of eyewear and sport optics.

I’m pleasantly surprised with their wide range of choices, from designer shades, polarized, aviator, designer, safety, to shooting glasses, tennis, golf, and other sport sunglasses. The range is amazingly complete! Oh and not forgetting the line-ups of prescription sunglasses, eyeglasses, and goggles too! OpticsPlanets also guarantees the lowest, best-est price offered; also if you make an order above $29.95, shipment through UPS is free! And if you’re hesitant about shopping online, they promised a secure online shopping experience with knowledgeable customer care at your service.

On top of all these, OpticsPlanet is also a place for you to shop at if you are looking for binoculars, telescopes, radar guns, and flashlights too. So if you’re a fan of all these eyeglasses and gadgets, I think you’ve just found yourself a piece of paradise. Drop on by!




No comments: