Sunday, April 27, 2008

There’s Always A Lesson To Learn. Somewhere.

For guys, because it works, these lines, only to a certain extend though. Copy at your own risks.

She: Hey dear, when you die, do you want to be buried or cremated?
He: Anything lah! I don’t mind. Whichever way that is convenient to you.
She: Really? O_o *owh! My hero!*
He: But if I have a choice, I’ll get people to dig up your grave so that I may be put together with your deceased body when I die.
She: =_= so I still die first lah. Some more dig up my grave, die also no peace. zzz.
He: Eh! No lah! I’m just being romantic mah. Not romantic meh, liddat? Die die also must be together, regardless you die first or not! See! I’m so sweet!
She: -___________- of course.

While girls, well just don’t ask (too many) stupid questions. (But not stupid mah! This question stupid meh?! It's important what!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! XD