Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mnister's Father

We were at the Kelana Stadium last night and caught Anwar in action! It was so cool to finally see him in person. I think Lim Kit Siang and Lim Guan Eng were around too, but I couldn't see from where we were standing. Anyway, from the newspaper, it was reported that around 20,000 attended the rally and for real, the atmosphere was so... patriotic, so... I don't know, majestic! Especially when Negaraku was sang, everyone waved the Malaysian flags and we were just so united, you know! I've forgotten how long ago was it I last sang the national anthem with such patriotic zest! Haha!

Anyway, I SMSed my dad just now telling him this,

"I was at Kelana Stadium last night and I saw Anwar!"

He replied:
"FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO BE A MINISTER" (he meant to ask "You want to be a minister, is it?" zzz lol)

I replied:
"HAHA! SO COOL! HIDUP RAKYAT! Next year this day, on the Sep 16, I declare you a holiday!"

He replied:
"OK TQ I AM FATHER OF A MINISTER NOW"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh OK maybe not so funny for you, but my dad!!! T_T SO CUTE!!!! LOLLLL

No comments: