Saturday, July 16, 2011

Easy Recipes For Kids: Spirally Pasta In Béchamel Sauce

So I got tired of making porridge everyday for the Frap, so I came up with something really simple, but equally boring for her! Haha!

Spirally Pasta In Béchamel Sauce
I thought it looked pretty ok, except a bit bland, which it was la to be honest, but I am very proud of my effort ok! Recipe for the, ahem, Béchamel Sauce (which really, is actually just plain white sauce!):

Ingredients:
Butter
Plain flour
Milk
Salt and pepper to taste


Melt the butter and stir in the plain flour for about a minute, until the mixture turns golden. Then remove from heat and stir in the milk until smooth. After that, return to the heat and continue stirring until the mixture boils and thickens. Season as required.

Voilà! C’ést tout! Béchamel Sauce, how glam!

No comments: