Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sisterhood

Dear God,

There is not one day that goes by where I don't feel immensely grateful to you. Such beautiful blessings you have given us, these two girls. Sure, when things get rough, I'd need my fix of greasy fries and cola drink, but when I look at them, I see Your love in their faces; I know I will move on, I CAN move on, because You believe in me, and above all, Your grace will make a way.

You know, God, these two simply adore each other! There are always free hugs, kisses, and giggles going around between them. It's amazing to watch them!

I pray O Lord, that this simple love will keep them together for all the days of their lives, this simple love will see them through every challenge, and this simple love will be the sugar glue that keep them together as, not just sisters, but best friends and above all, sisters in Christ that will uphold each other through the ups and downs of life. Jesus, bless my little ones, may they grow to be beautiful women of God and the pride of their Father in Heaven.

Thank you, dear God. For all that You've done and will do in our lives. Thank You...

No comments: