Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nice Junk In The Erm… Tum

It happens all the time – at the end of a tiring or stressful day, I keep going back to junk like this:

So bad yet so good.  Ugh I hate myself. T_T
And I don’t know why, but for the past few days I keep lusting for a pair of red skinnies (where do I get this oh please enlighten!), nerdy gray thick-rimmed glasses (it has to be gray! And nerdy.), and get this, red lipstick! What in the world! I don’t know. Some kinda post-oli hormone kicking in maybe. 

On a slightly different note, let's together salivate over these Anya Hindmarch’s mini gracies. Oh I never knew love could feel this way. I want the blue. And the green. And the orange. And the beige oh shoot I want 'em all!


 Yes, my girls are learning fast, aren't they?


Chanel. No less.
And to end this uber random post, of course I must throw in an unglam pic of yours truly. And the little pint-sized mini-yours-truly. Blurry, but heart this shot. 


Ugh, red skinnies, where art thou? Haiks. K. Time to hit the sack.

No comments: