Monday, April 09, 2012

Project: Gem & Junk

In line with my new year’s resolution, I’ve finally decided to grow up and dress my age de-clutter and update my wardrobe. Can you believe it, I still keep and wear my high school t-shirts! Major fashion faux pas. Tsk! But like I really care haha.


So with that, I did some digging and cleared out boxes of clothes that, though still make my heart skips a beat, but won’t be wearing them anymore, and decided to put them up for sale. It took me a very long time to make this decision because for whatever reasons, I really, really heart these clothes, and so parting with them really makes me sad. But I also realized that keeping them and collecting dust (and wasting space!) is not going to do them any justice either, they will only be labeled as junk in the closet. Le sigh.

AND SO! I’m putting my precious junk up for sale, hoping they will find a special place in someone’s wardrobe and be turned into some funky gem. My junk, your gem. :) haha lame dao~ but the sentiments are sincere ok! 

I’ll be listing these clothes here, a sort of blogshop, if you will. As I sort through my stuff, I realized that I won’t be just putting up clothes for sale, but also accessories, books, CDs, and all kinds of things that I don’t think I’ll be needing anymore. Some are actually brand new and are unused. So please do take a look see, and feel free to get in touch if there is anything that pique your interest, I’ll be happy to provide you with more details! 

So yeah, do check back regularly and happy shopping, I guess :)

No comments: