Friday, October 27, 2006

Back With Pics

Alrighty, I think I’m taking way too long to just post pictures. Hehe. Jason and I are both surviving married life, that’s how we both like to fondly refer our life together now. Making room for each other in one living space, rather annoyingly; stepping on each others’ toes, both literally and theoretically; understanding each others’ lingo; serving each other; making sure each other is comfortable; it’s hard work, oh yes, but I guess, we both are enjoying it to say the least, or at least we would like to believe. LOL

Anyway, I’ll just post some pictures for your viewing pleasure. I’ll start with the actual wedding morning itself, on the 17th of September 2006. Basically we had 3 major events: one was on 16th of September, where my dad called for dinner mainly for his friends and relatives, one was on the 17th morning when the groom and his party came to the bride’s house to fetch the bride, and that’s where the groom “paid” some prices to “earn” the bride, and one is of course, on the 17th afternoon, where we had our wedding ceremony at the hotel followed by the reception.

We’ll share the pictures, and later do a review on our suppliers. I hope they’ll be helpful to you if you ever need it. Again, we had the most beautiful wedding and a great time, thanks to all of you who helped made it happened for us. Thank you y’all!

No comments: