Sunday, January 28, 2007

When They Tag, They Come Pouring

1. Are your parents married or divorced? Of course married!
2. Are you a vegetarian? Wish I have the willpower to be one.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yup. I’ll be meeting Jesus one day up there!
4. Have you ever come close to dying? I’m still needed down here.
5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7? My wedding ring kua.
6. Favourite time of day? Breakfast time!
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes.
8. Do you wear makeup? Sometimes.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Thank God I don’t need any!
11. What do you wear to bed? Are you kidding? For Malaysian weather you actually
wear something to bed?!
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Uh, beating traffic lights?
13. Can you roll your tongue? In what manner?
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Nothing to tweeze.
15. What kind of sneakers? New Balance
16.Do you believe in Abortions? Oh no.
17. What is your Hair color? Brown. OK lah, dark brown.
18. Future child’s name? Cannot so anti-climax, wait till the baby comes.
19. Do you snore? No.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Depends lah: HK and Taiwan for food; India for those shimmery salwar khameez and bangles; Ozzie for uh, more food; US for Victoria’s Secret; Italy for gelato; and I can dream on and on.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not a stuffed toy person.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Make sure the money is in my hand and evade tax.
23. Gold or silver? Can depend ah?
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Both also I like.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I cannot imagine lah woi!
26. City, beach or country? City and beach.
27. What was the last thing you touched? Before answering this question? Heh, you don’t want to know.
28. Where did you eat last? Mamak for lunch. Forced to take their “Briyani Fashion” (?) and cost me RM 10.20.
29. When’s the last time you cried? Yesterday morning. I was very confused and overwhelmed.
30. Do you read blogs? Of course.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? No, I like my curves too much, though not much of curves lah…
32. Ever been involved with the police? I used to have a friend from the NYPD. Big, burly guy!
33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap? Still looking for them.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? Uhh, would I know?
35. Ocean or pool? Ocean I think. Got pee in pool.
36. So, who has the original missing questions? I do. The question is, who so free to actually come this far with this I’m-really-duh mime?
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? Thiery Henry, but I don’t want ménage à trois!
38. Window seat or aisle? Depends also. Window if domestic, aisle if international.
39. Ever met anyone famous? Leishia.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Heading towards there.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirling is oh so sexy.
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? I watched Oprah like, 10 years ago, I liked her then.
43. Basketball or Football? Soccer.
44. How long do your showers last? Depends lah!
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Stickless. Easier to manoeuvre
46. Cake or ice cream? Neither a fan, but hot chocolate pudding with freezing ice cream is cool.
47. Are you self-conscious? Oh yes. But not enough to spend tons on cosmetics.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Yeah. And blabbering too. It was Smirnoff straight. How smart am I huh? And it’s adios alcohol for me since then.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yeah.
50. Have you been in love? This is a trick question man!
51. Where do you wish you were? On a lavishly plush bed, in an air conditioned room, right now!
52. Are you wearing socks? Not now.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.
54. Can you tango? Yes if I learn.
55. Last gift you received? A jacket!
56. Last sport you played? Uhm………………………………..
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Actually if you care to know, it’s on stupid Malaysian toll and petrol.
58. Where do you live? Unfortunately, Malaysia.
59. Where were you born? PJ. There is a difference between PJ and KL, please ah.
60. Last wedding attended? Just a week ago, cousin bro’s.
61. Spit or swallow? Euw. But spit lah.
62. Favorite position? Depends.
63. Most hated food(s)? I don’t have food that I hate with a vengeance, but dislikes got lah.
64. What’s your least fav.? Mee Goreng.
65. Can you sing? Yeah!
66. Last person you instant messaged? Uh, Aunty Khim and Sailorsim.
67. Last place you went on holiday? Phuket. Not nice wan, don’t go!
68. Favourite regular drink? Water and coffee.
69. Current Song? P. Diddy/Nicole Scherzinger, Come To Me.
70. Tag 3 friends: I’m not tagging anyone, if you want, feel free to help yourself.

No comments: