Monday, March 19, 2007

Friskily Frisbeed

God responds to faith, not us tormenting ourselves emotionally. The Promise has been given to us! Claim It!

xxx

Jason is away on a business trip back in his home state, Malacca. So this spells freedom to me, whoo hoo!!!! (I mean, whoo hoo I miss you so much dear…of course!)

So I went to church alone, and joined the youths for lunch after service and after a play rehearsal. Really cool bunch. And due to high turn over rate of players, Japheth *so* kindly invited me to join them for a game of Frisbee. Right before I send a yummy piece of oily, fried chicken into my mouth, he dunked a 5 inch thick manual to me, and sombrely said: see you in 2 hours time.

Eh, you all call me aunty but expect me to learn up an extreme game, by the rules some more. A bit the not right wohh…

He promptly held up his palm stopping my sissy-ish protest, flipped his hard-gelled hair, with slightly upturned lips and a voice of a stern, poker-faced commando, and mouthed these words: Two. Hours. Time.

-_- Yes sir lohh…

It’s been ages since I played any sports, actually I don’t ever do sports! Heh. I hauled my cousin with me to the field (which I promptly found out his a trained Frisbee player), and made myself looked like a fool running all over the field, not so much of catching the darn disc, but to stop my opponent from getting the disc. But damn were they good! Oh, you slimy little young ones!

But I love my flushed skin after all the running. So, thank you very much guys, but the next round, maybe I should just P.R.A.C.T.I.C.E flying the disc before I fly myself into the game only to make my team, whichever you are, to lose pathetically. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Damn. My joints hurt now.

13 comments:

kimaroo said...

leishia... don't lah overexaggerate the 'thickness' of the 'manual' japheth handed u... =P

had fun??? next time onli i join u lah... still not enuf rest... =S but at least i think i'm more conscious this week!! yay! hopefully this means i'll be updating my blog soon... kekeke... been putting it off...

Leishia said...

heh. yeah it was fun! u come next time ya!

kimaroo said...

okok... let me know if ur going next time la... i suppose i could use the exercise... haha!

Young People's Fellowship said...

Aiyor, aunty. You are not THAT old right? Have to start playing sports more often like a game of badminton or squash. Frisbee is a good game. Live healthy so can play more mar.

DO jason read your blog? Just curious.

Bless you,
alvin

Leishia said...

wei, the last i check, u and i were about the same age woh uncle! hohoho

jason? he does *drop by* once a while... heh

JapBoyRockS said...

wei wei wei.. did i do all the 'He promptly held up his palm stopping my sissy-ish protest, flipped his hard-gelled hair, with slightly upturned lips and a voice of a stern, poker-faced commando, and mouthed these words: Two. Hours. Time.' got meh? I din remember doing all those leh..Leishia too much free time dats why can imagine so many things.. =.='

Leishia said...

shush! dont kacau! i'm a writer in da making. stories gotta be drama mah!

Young People's Fellowship said...

wah...excusey me...you older lar..hahhaa...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Hahahaha!
Glad to see you returning the following week... despite the aching joints and all! Haha!

And you brought reinforcement! Jason the man! Haha! Who dares call you auntie now?!!

Leishia said...

oh donny, sad to confirm, the auntie-calling continues, even more RAMPANT! ISH!

menyampah betul!

Anonymous said...

hi Leishia, the ppp wht u mean ah?? the 2nd choice? 2nd choice is open an account. But its US account right? I dont have credit card so kind of hard dont know how to accept the payment. Hav u get ur 1st pay? how u did it? 2nd choice?

Anonymous said...

u got tagged

Anonymous said...

dear leishia, u got 2nd tagged from me again.. haha.. enjoy