Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Frappy Turned Uno!

Every time I blogged, I would start with “how time flies!”; it’s the same this time around and for real, how time really flies! Frappy is now one year old! It was just yesterday at 5.30pm I was wheeled into the surgery room, and I was told that at precisely 6pm on the 7th of May 2010, I was wheeled out, all groggy and drowsy, together with a brand new bundle of joy (still a bundle of joy no less, but now also a bundle of terror and havoc and never-ending-hyperness. Urgh -_-).

So we celebrated the anniversary with a small bunch of family members and friends in KFC! Oh best decision ever made – hassle free, no pre and post cleaning up, and no sweating running around making sure there’s enough food on the table; just be there on time, fellowship, eat, and bid farewell later on! Ah, bliss! I’ve also ordered a birthday cake for Frappy and it’s just so cute!

The night ended pretty nicely, with the 3 of us in bed by 12am, browsing the pictures taken earlier, recollecting what happened at the party, and having a good laugh. T’was a good birthday night. :)

No comments: