Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Starry Evening

It was a quiet night. I was home early from work. Lady boss had asked me to wrap up work at 5:30pm instead of 6:30pm. It was really nice of her. I guess. And I guess I was in such a chatty mood that I held up Jason for a good one hour after I reached home and I talked, and talked, and talked.

We had chicken hot soup, sweet sour fish, and my favourite stir fry bayam with teeny tiny anchovies for dinner. Coming home to our apartment, instead of heading straight up to our house, we hung out at the play ground instead, on the swing, under the starry night sky.

And yes, we chatted. About so many things. Sometimes I shock myself that I’m actually capable of talking non stop!

The eve of valentine’s when my dad gave his blessings to our marriage one year ago. Yes, it was a gorgeous evening, and lovely memories.

No comments: