Thursday, February 15, 2007

Of Flu & Fun

So down with fever and cough. Blah.

But on the contrary…

We are going to Genting this Chinese New Year! Dad booked an apartment for 3 days 2 nights. But I think I can only join 2 days, as I’ll be starting work on Friday. Will see how Jason’s leave application turn out…

Got an email to quote for a translation project: English to French. Now that’s a start! My blogging is finally seeing light. Dad has been relentlessly cutting out recruitment ads for me and sis, I was like, “yo dad, I’ve got a kick ass job already! Plus, I’ve got a blog!”, and he went like, “block? Got blocked already some more so happy!” hehe.

Oh and by the way, today is Thursday, and I had frigging no idea! I thought it was Wednesday and that the week had just started! My flu bug is for real, seriously.

Anyway, come what may! Happy Chinese New Year y'all! Can't wait for the yummy reunion dinner!

No comments: