Monday, August 06, 2007

For The Love Of Tapping Showers!

It was just yesterday I was telling Jason how both our apartments’ bathrooms are so small, and always full of problems. For one, the toilet’s leaking. So yeah. So we promised each other that when we shop for a house, besides it must absolutely be a landed property, the toilets and bathrooms must be like, spacious, well-lit with lots of natural lights, and have a separate wet and dry areas. Nothing irritates me more than wet toilets, bathrooms, and kitchens! Urgh!

So being a freak like that, imagine my delight when I first came to know about taps4less.com! I almost squeal in delight seeing all those stainless steel faucets, taps, sinks, and the endless ranges of showers and bathroom suites!

I’m so eyeing the 4-piece designer bathroom suites range! Those square-ish sinks are so old-school and clean! Oh, did I mention my love for all things WHITE ceramic in bathrooms? It’s like a pre-requisition for my washrooms. Hehe.

Do check ‘em out! And good news for the British! Taps4less delivers for free to mainland UK. So you really got to give them a thought if you’re shopping for all things washrooms!

No comments: