Tuesday, October 09, 2007

With God, All Things Are Possible!

Jap: Are you coming to church tonight?
Me: Yikes! Today’s Friday! Deeper Life Service tonight!
Jap: Yup! Come lah! I sensed something big is happening tonight. I have a strong feeling…

xxx

The Church was shocked beyond words when pastor spoke over the mic on Friday night requesting prayer for Andy.

“… admitted to hospital… suspect of leukaemia”

I froze midair from fumbling my bag for some pen, mint or something. It’s impossible! He’s a fine young man, with a whole lot of future before him! He’s a golf diva! He’s athletic! He’s such a happy person! He’s strong and healthy! He’s so young! He… loves You… How can this be?

We joined hands and prayed, every one was in tears. It’s impossible. It’s impossible.

My heart broke over and over again seeing Andy’s parents and his brothers, thinking about Andy. I just saw him last week. He was just fine. It’s impossible. This can’t be.

We prayed and prayed.

xxx

Sunday service was one of the most beautiful services I’ve ever experienced - I heard One Voice. The church was united in One Voice. It was thunderous. It was unified. It was heartfelt. It was so beautiful! One voice! I’ve never heard of One United Voice before! It was breathtaking.

So beautiful.

xxx

The test results are out.

Jap was so excited on the phone. I was dizzy from the contagious excitement! I could hardly hear him right. But I caught the key words:

Not cancerous. Benign. Curable. 2 years therapy. Discharge in one or two days.

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!

The splendour of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice All the earth rejoice

He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God,
and all will see How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

Name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God,
and all will see How great, how great is our God!!!

1 comment:

Anggie's Journal said...

GOd hear the prayer ...
btw, which church r u going and where?